BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

As you can probably tell, I am sick and tired of government telling me and everyone else what WE want. Well, we DON'T want HIGHER spending, MORE bailouts, or HIGHER taxes. We DO want MORE responsiblity, LOWER taxes, and LESS debt. I have gotten involved a little bit in the past, but a line in the sand has been drawn. I, with many others, have stood up and NO MORE! I was at the Houston T.E.A. Party and plan to continue to get involved to promote thoses who UPHOLD the Constitution. Although Obama will be around until 2012, in 2010 we are going to clean House! This blog is dedicated to promoting conservative ideas that promote freedom and other priniciples that our country was founding on. My first plea is for everyone to get educated then get involved. Search out those who uphold the values and principles you have and support them. Give them money, give them time to help kick out those politicians who have put us in the situation we are in today! It is time for the majority to speak up and be counted. We owe this to those who have fought for the freedoms we have and those children that we love and want to enjoy the same.

0 What's your opinion: