BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Blog "Features"

As you have probably noticed I am working on some of the blog "features". Yes, I plan to vent on this blog, like the fact that Obama wants his Cabinet to cut $100 million dollars out of the budget, that is a joke. So he adds BILLIONS and wants to cut MILLIONS. To me that is still a budget INCREASE. He probably doesn't know how to use Turbo Tax either, as he apparently doesn't understand simple math. Back to the features...Along the left I have quotes from people that apply more than ever today. Along the right I have links to contact your representative, as they answer to YOU, not the other way around. Below that is links to other websites that I believe have important messages. I might add a link to a T-shirt store (maybe even my own if I set one up) where you can buy conservative "gear". More to come...

0 What's your opinion: