BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Free Speech On "Free" Health Care

Are you kidding me? The truth is coming out about Obama's Health care Program including the following points:

1.) What exactly is "end of life counseling"? It sounds like you wouldn't want to give my grandma proper treatment because it wouldn't be cost effective.

2.) What about abortion? Since abortion is legal does that mean I would be forced to fund it under this plan? Will I continue to have a choice to NOT have my wife get an abortion or will it be decided that it is more cost effective for her to have an abortion to further CONTROL MY LIFE?

3.) If you are going to tell me what health care choice I need to make will you also tell me that I can't have candy or soda? Where will it stop?

4.) If you say that those with current health care will not have to switch unless their plan changes? I have never heard of a plan that didn't change. Wouldn't that make employers cancel health care plans to cut costs since the economy will further go down with the taxes that will surely increase to fund this?

5.) Since health care makes up 1/7 of the total economy, what will happen to all of the jobs lost, yes lost, due to the "single payor" program you are proposing? Less people will want to get into the industry and therefore increasing those that want to work with the same amount of jobs available (again less jobs, higher unemployment).

6.) If they can't manage "Cash for Clunkers" or anything else (including Social Security) how are they going to manage this, and more importantly within budget? Obama's plan, "SAVE MILLIONS BY SPENDING TRILLIONS"! Maybe it is just the accountant in me or just logic or even simple math, it doesn't work.

7.) How is going to a government run health care program going to reduce health care costs or increase quality, you take out choice the very thing that helps ensure these things? Also, some "uninsured" don't want insurance. Why should we take away choice? What about illegals? Will this plan continue to fund medical treatment for those who are here illegally? I do thing it is the human thing to do by providing emergency care to call, but it looks like we are openning it up to dental and vision as well.

8.) If this health care program is so great why don't the politicians agree to change to this program? I know why, because it is the worse program ever!

Just a few of the questions that should be asked AFTER YOU READ THE BILL, since that seems to be the biggest issue here. If you don't even read a bill how can you say what it does and doesn't do. President Obama wants you to inform him now if you know of someone that is giving "misinformation" about his plan. What happened to the First Amendment? Did Obama not read the Constitution either? So I guess by writing this I am on the list. Oh well, if I am counted as one that stood up for freedom and liberty during this time of tyranny then so be it! Call and write you congressmen and senators! Now is your chance to speak out and stop this wasteful spending.

0 What's your opinion: