As most of you know Congressman Joe Wilson spoke up last week and told America that President Obama lied. He's right! That is just the beginning of this horrible healthcare bill. Now they are trying to say Joe Wilson and those that are against the healthcare bill or other policies of President Obama are racist. What does that have to do with it? The real answer is NOTHING! I am sick and tired of everyone playing the race card. A bad policy is a bad policy. What about how President Obama said that the police "acted stupidly" when they questioned someone breaking into their home or when Nancy Pelosi said that people at the tea parties were Nazis. They are the ones bad mouthing and not acting as public officials should. And of course, the media is so in love with Obama that they just love talking about how people that go to TEA Parties are racist. I went to them, does that make me a racist? Why don't they cover something that matters like ACORN helping hookers and pimps, but that is a whole other story. And Congress needs to quit wasting their time and OUR money by debating resolutions to chastise Joe Wilson for standing up. I sent Joe Wilson a contribution on his website and encourage you to do the same. Go to his website and support someone that actually stands up for you. I know this post is all over the place but I am sick of all this government lying.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 What's your opinion:
Post a Comment